Year of Construction: 1980
A four bedroom detached house situated in the beautiful outskirt village of Limassol, Cyprus.
Floodlit Tennis Court
Views over countryside to sea
Large fenced garden with shady flowering trees
15 Minutes to beaches
Wonderful area for walking, jogging/mountain biking
Fast access to highway to principal cities
At 410 metres great climate
Pharmacy & doctor in village plus taverna/pub
Convenience stores in next door village
10 mins from supermarket, banks, tavernas/pubs & petrol stations
Unique opportunity to have your own floodlit tennis court and a spacious mainly single-story house surrounded by a large mature garden on a plot of 2150 sqm
We hold the title deeds.
The accommodation comprises:-
- 4 Bedrooms with fitted cupboards and the Master Bedroom also has a walk-in closet.
- 3 Bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- Large Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Study which is ensuite with Master bedroom which could be repurposed as another bedroom
- Large Patio (70 Sqm) attached to house with a cool shady area in the summer beneath a white bougainvillea.
- Walk-in storage in a capacious roof space
The house is built to UK standards with:
- cavity walls and double-glazing throughout.
- Air conditioners in all the bedrooms.
- Hot water is provided by solar panels, with immersion backup for the rare cloudy day.
- good internet access. fast enough for streaming TV, Zoom Netflix etc. Upgrade to fibre optic is on the way.
- There is an open garage attached to the house and large area for parking near the entrance door.
- Hard tennis court with floodlights.
- The house sits on a plot of 2150 sqm. This could be split into 2 plots, each with a house with separate access.
- Mature shady garden with paved areas and flower beds, including fruit trees such as:
3 types of oranges, lemons, tangerines, apricot, mespila (loquats) pomegranates, almonds & olives
- A large paved patio beneath a shady pepper tree (ideal for barbecues or just chilling out, and a separate patio above the tennis court for viewing play.
- The surrounding countryside, is a paradise for walkers, runners and mountain bikers. Just open the front gate and go.
-Within the Souni-Zanatzia Community there is a visiting doctor, pharmacy and a taverna.
-There are also several excellent convenience shops (kiosks) in the nearby village of Kivvides plus a petrol station and hardware store.
- Blue-flagged Kourion beach, with 3 tavernas is a mere 15 minute drive.
- Episkopi, a ten minute drive, has a well-stocked, competitively priced supermarket, 2 banks, chemists, hairdressers, pubs, and petrol stations.
-The main highway which links the principal towns of Cyprus is about 8 minutes from the house - Limassol about 20-25 minutes.
-The road leading to Troodos and the mountain villages is just a couple of minutes from the house.